[liblouis-liblouisxml] Supporting UTF-8 in opcode character argument

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 11:36:06 -0500

Only one function in compileTrranslationTable.c needs changing, and I
can borrow one from liblouisutdml and rework it to include the escape
sequences. This will take only a few days, including testing and
debugging. In fact, I have already begun. So I would prefer to go ahead.

Meanwhile I still have to find an editor that will display UTF-8 satisfa
torily on my Braill,e display at the command line. I am not using Orca,
and I'm not sure the results would be satisfactory if I took the time to
install it.