[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Solution to the Bible transcription problem

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:43:15 -0600

Hi Magne,

Nice to hear from you.

To answer your question, when coding one must consider the worst-case
scenario. Also, it is not efficient to treat one chapter such as Psalm
119 separately. It can be done if someone insists, but it would add
complications.

You might be interested in looking at my website
http://www.godtouches.org You can send me a private e-mail if you wish
to discuss religion. I am very interested.