[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Russian computer braille table is broken

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:52:15 +1000

On 24/06/2009 7:40 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
Making a 16-bit build of liblouis ignore 32-bit Unicode characters seems
problematic to me. It could lead to errors that would be hard to trace.

Granted, but otherwise, the tables are completely unuseable on a system with only 16 bit unicode.

It turns out that we won't need a 32-bit build for Windows, because
nobody will be using it.

So the Chinese table no longer needs 32 bit characters? If it still does, this will cause a problem.

--
James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx