[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Regex question

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 19:12:20 +0000

Yikes thank's for that article I had not thought through all the possibilities.
 I will have to see how bad the 18-cell fix I made to liblouis will affect all
the things in your article.  I guess it is good that my context rule for that
has not been applied.

We currently have a problem with stuff like 18-cell or 23-doughnuts but I don't
want to break anything else when I fix it.  The current rule I am using breaks
if someone puts in more than 1 dash.  This is a mess.

Ken