[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Question regarding liblouis/liblouisxml handling of non-MathML math

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:06:15 -0500

Chris,

On thinking about this matter a little more, I realized that if the
files have well-defined tags surrounding math material liblouisxml
should be able to detect it automatically and translate it into Nemeth
code without being told. That is what it does with MathML. The key is to
write the semantic-action file correctly. From your rdading of the
documentation you will know that liblouisxml producq a prototype
semantic-action file when it encounters a new type of xml document. If
you can send me a file of the type you are concerned about I will
produce
the semantic-action file and add it to the next release. Then you won't
have to specify anything on the command line.

John

without being told to do so.
yeshould

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.