[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Question over semantic action file attribute handling

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:22:35 -0500

The first example of the math element places the sequence 0x1b (escape
character) followed by the letter b at the beginning of the math expression. It
also places the escape character followed by e at
the end. I'm not sure what the second example does. It would be necessary to
try it. As a matter of fact, nemeth.sem should be reviewed in light of the
MathML 2.0 specification, if that is what we are
going to use.

There is a function in the semantics.c module called get_attr_value .

John