[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Python 3 and/or GObject introspection support?

  • From: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 07:02:49 +0200

Hy Michael,

I have got my system both Python 2.7 and Python 3.2.
After I updated with Liblouis, in python 3.2 I unable to import louis binding.
I doed only make clean, and general recompilation related commands.
Normal compilation Liblouis doesn't installing python bindings with all awailable Python versions? I resolve this situation with following way, future I think this is not need if a newest system the Python3 will be default: 1. Change the /usr/bin/python simbolic link to show the /usr/bin/python3.2 execute file. 2. I runned python3/make and python3/make install commands, and python3/setup.py install command.
Now fine possible importing my machine you doed Python3 bindings.

Attila