[liblouis-liblouisxml] Pre-built tools and utilities for liblouis?

  • From: Harri Pasanen <harri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Liblouis-Liblouisxml@Freelists. Org" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 08:47:54 +0100

Hi,

Somebody asked me if there are any pre-built liblouis packages for Windows, are there?

Also, besides the command line tools, are there any applications or utilities for table writers and testers?

For my own back translation testing I have written a tool to type 6 dot braille on a PC with keys SDF JKL for the dots, but that would require some work to package it for more general use with libloius. But perhaps something better already exists?

Thanks,

Harri