[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Pre-built tools and utilities for liblouis?

  • From: "Arend Arends" <mada73bg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:23:54 +0100

Shouldn't the link that Christian provided be on the liblouis.org website? I could not find this link except in the mail from Christian below and by searching in the github for releases (it does not show up immediately when going from the liblouis.org site to the development site).

Also the link http:/www.abilitiessoft.com that appears below most responses to this list points to a deprecated webpage.

Arend Arends

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- From: John J. Boyer
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 11:07 AM
To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Pre-built tools and utilities for liblouis?

I noticed that the releases on the liblouis.org website were not the
latest. Shouldn't the website be kept up to date? It seems to me that
people would naturally look there.

John

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 08:37:59AM +0100, Christian Egli wrote:
On 02/16/2015 09:29 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
>There are binaries on the downloads page of http://liblouis.org . As
>far as I know they
>contain the tools as well as liblouis itself.

The download page is at
https://github.com/liblouis/liblouis/releases where you find the
newest stable releases and also pre-built windows binaries.

Neue Version SBS-Online-Bibliothek: Mit wenigen Klicks zum Buch unter http://online.sbs.ch

John J. Boyer; President,