[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Orca-friendly GUI for liblouisxml-liblouis

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 22:44:40 +1000

On 5/02/2009 8:40 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
The liblouis tools should be
under an "advanced" choice. Since they are mostly interactive, it might
be difficklt to handle their input and output.
Personally, I don't think we need to make the interactive tools useable from the web or a GUI. If a user is advanced enough to handle debugging liblouis, they can probably cope with the command line. This is especially true for lou_debug.
In fact, in the Web
application I plan to handle only lou_checktable.
This is probably the one useful exception, as users with less expertise might still develop their own tables.

--
James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx