[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: OpenOffice in xml2brl

  • From: Eitan Isaacson <eitan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:04:24 +0200

That is good to know, looks like a nice project.

I am interested in a command line solution, since ultimately it would
be nice if the tools we provide could take anything we throw at them.

I have been dissecting the tool that I mentioned, and it looks like
the XSLT they provide is a good conversion solution. All that is left
to do is some python/shell glue.

Cheers,
  Eitan.