[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: OpenOffice in xml2brl

  • From: Eitan Isaacson <eitan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:11:35 +0200

John,

The ODF file format is a Zip archive with XML files and media. One of
them is called content.xml, but I now believe that it does not provide
enough data alone.

I found this program called ooo2dbk that takes a combosite of all the
XML data, passes it through a XSLT, and outputs a docbook file that
xml2brl likes.

It isn't as nice as antiword since it cannot output to standard out,
and it insists on writing embedded images to a directory. I haven't
found any command line options for disabling it.

Cheers,
  Eitan.