[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Release?

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 17:48:57 +0200

Hi Attila

Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Lou_harnessGenerator added in the tools/Makefile.am file, mesar doed
> this prewious before lou_harnessGenerator first version committed.
> The end of tools/MAKEFILE.am file containing following line:
> bin_SCRIPTS = lou_harnessGenerator

Yes, I added a fix for that and now it works.

> make distcheck running my machine, but I see 9 tests failed. I sending
> a log. This is the right result of make distcheck?

This is what baffles me: Both `make check` and `make distcheck` work now
for ucs2. But for ucs4 `make check` works and `make distcheck` gives me
a number of segmentation faults. I have no idea why. Is it picking up
some faulty libs? I don't think so. I uninstalled liblouis. I also get 9
failures. Is this just my system? Can some more people test this please?

> If I looking the generated .tar.gz file, lou_harnessGenerator not have
> in the tools directory.

This should be fixed now.