[liblouis-liblouisxml] New Release?

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 17:18:55 +0200

Hi all

I was checking out the newest stuff from svn and wondering if it would
not be time for a new release so we can ship all the good stuff that we
have been doing lately.

What is the state of head in svn? It seems to build, `make check` passes
for both ucs2 and ucs4. `make distcheck` fails because "No rule to make
target `lou_harnessGenerator'". This file was probably not added to
Makefile.am. If I add it I get more severe errors (seg faults, etc). I
don't quite understand this ATM as `make check` works.

What is the state of the TODO items. Are we going to do these before a
release?

Assuming we can get the current problems solved quickly, when would be a
good date for a release?