[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Apps To Translate text and Music Score on Android

  • From: Андрей <andrewia2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 14:40:35 +0300

Hello!

Very interesting. I don't use Android, but I know a lot of people who will interests this app.

And two questions, please: Is it possible to use the application to work with an Android phone? For the Internet serfing or reading Emails, for example, Or it is only for read text files and music?

What about Braille codes? What tables You use, for example, for Russian language? Can a user change the file of table? There are a lot of Braille tables for some languages. Grade1, grade2 and computer Braille, which is forgotten by lots of people.

Best regards,
Andrey
For a description of the software, to download it and links to
project pages go to http://liblouis.org
Donate: http://liblouis.org/sponsoring