[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Liblouis for Symbian OS?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:32:22 -0500

Lars,

liblouis already has some facilities for Symbian. They were added at the
request of another user. I don't know if they are sufficient. You
probably won't be able to use the autotooled version of liblouis, but
that should not be a problem for a good programmer. The changes are in
the module compileTranslationTable.c . Look for symbian (case
insensitive

John

--
My websites: