[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Latest liblouisutdml Documentation

  • From: Neil Soiffer <NeilS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:45:28 -0800

I see two pervasive bugs in the documentation:

1. all the function names begin with lbx_, but they should begin with lbu_
2. the calling sequences (parameters) for most functions are wrong (old?)

Did you send the wrong documentation?

    Neil

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 7:20 AM, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx