[liblouis-liblouisxml] Korean table and other tables: are there limits on number of entries per table?

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 14:45:44 -0800

Hi,
Someone on the NVDA translations list commented that a previous table
was rejected because there were 7000 or so entries. This is quite a
concern, as the Korean uncontracted braille table that I'm working on
has about 8000 or so entries just for displaying Hangul (Korean)
characters using "sign" opcodes. So is there a limit on number of
entries that LibLouis accepts? Thanks.
P.S. Could someone test ko.ctb to see if it is okay? If it is okay,
then I plan to fix some entries and start work on grade 2 (ko-g2.ctb).
Thanks.
//JL