[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Is there a work around for including bullet symbol, elipsis and other symbols with Win 1252 codes between 128 and 160?

  • From: Birkir Gunnarsson <birkir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:32:14 +0000

Hi John

Brilliant, thanks very much for that.
-Birkir

-----Original Message-----
From: liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John J. Boyer
Sent: 17. febrúar 2012 10:41
To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Is there a work around for including bullet
symbol, elipsis and other symbols with Win 1252 codes between 128 and 160?

liblouis tables can include any Unicode symbol. That includes the range you are
interested in. You just need to know the hex representation of the symbol. Then
use the notation \xhhhh where hhhh is four hexadecimal ditits, with leading
zeros if necessary. For examples, look at the end of the table chardefs.cti.

John

--
John J. Boyer; President, Chief Software Developer Abilitiessoft, Inc.