[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: How to diagnose file2brl failure

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 22:28:10 -0500

The problem occurred because the code assumed that newpage was being
called from a leaf node. It now checks to see if the node has children,
and if it does continues in the same iteration of transcribe_paragraph .

It would be best to make a fresh clone of the liblouisutdml repository.
You will then have to run autogen.sh before doing configure, make, make
install.

We should probably make a new release soon, but I'm still hoping to
squash some stinkbugs.

John