[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: How to diagnose file2brl failure

  • From: "John Brugge" <johnbrugge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 19:17:35 +0000

John,

Yes, I get the entire document when I give it no config file on the
command line.

There were initially a couple of warning lines about a setting for
'interline' and the style 'trnote' not being recognized (these are the
configuration files we have been using with liblouisxml), so I removed
them to at least avoid the warning.

I will try some experiments with reducing the config file to try to
isolate what may be tripping things up. Any other clues you have are
appreciated.