[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Highlighting

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 22:49:38 -0500

Jeff,

Is the highlighting bold or italic? Nemeth has no way of representing
underlining. I'm not sure, but I think that the way to show italic or
bold is with the braille sign, then a number sign, then the number. The
sign for bold is dots 456, and the sign for italic is dots 46. If the
number is underlined you will have to chose bold or italic and explain
it with a transcriber's note.

John

--
My websites: