[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Going back to a previous version of liblouis

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 02:00:32 -0500

Jamie,

Thanks for the clear instructions. They work nicely, but I am having
trouble finding a version of lou_translateString.c in which emphasis
isn't broken. Well, I guess I'll just keep looking. Meanwhile, I'm
working out a simple scripting language which will be an extension of
the multipass, context and correct opcodes.

John