[liblouis-liblouisxml] Fwd: [nvda-translations] Braille tables

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 00:30:26 -0800

Hi,
Don't think so, as NVDA uses LibLouis for braille translation. I'm not
sure if braille table format from Duxbury or FS has been documented
publicly. Which braille table are you interested in improving?
Since LibLouis came from BRLTTY, perhaps investigating braille tables
provided by BRLTTY would be a good place to start.
Cheers,
Joseph