[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Fwd: Regarding duplication of Indian language liblouis tables.

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 08:13:55 -0700

While we are adding and removing tables how about a standard naming convention.
I have been using the three letter language code ei: eng followed by an
optional two letter ISO code for the country where the langauge is in used
followed by the grade designator and then the .ctb extension for example for my
table for Hawaiian is named: haw-us-g1.ctb

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
605 Robson Street, Suite 850
Vancouver BC V6B 5J3
CANADA