[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Fwd: Regarding duplication of Indian language liblouis tables.

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: sreeja pam <sreeja.param@xxxxxxxxx>, liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 17:02:25 +0200

Hi sreeja

Thanks for your persistence and thanks for clearing this up with Samuel. I'm happy to replace his tables with yours since they seem to be coming from a more authoritative source. I just want to make sure that we are on the same page. Replacing Samuels tables with yours means that I will have to delete the following tables:

    tables/as.ctb
    tables/awa.ctb
    tables/bengali.cti
    tables/bh.ctb
    tables/bn.ctb
    tables/bra.ctb
    tables/devanagari.cti
    tables/dra.ctb
    tables/gon.ctb
    tables/gu.ctb
    tables/gujarati.cti
    tables/gurmukhi.cti
    tables/hi.ctb
    tables/kannada.cti
    tables/kha.ctb
    tables/kn.ctb
    tables/kok.ctb
    tables/kru.ctb
    tables/malayalam.cti
    tables/ml.ctb
    tables/mni.ctb
    tables/mr.ctb
    tables/mun.ctb
    tables/mwr.ctb
    tables/ne.ctb
    tables/new.ctb
    tables/or.ctb
    tables/oriya.cti
    tables/pa.ctb
    tables/pi.ctb
    tables/sa.ctb
    tables/sat.ctb
    tables/sd.ctb
    tables/ta.ctb
    tables/tamil.cti
    tables/te.ctb
    tables/telugu.cti

Are you really sure that your tables replace all of above?

On 06/23/2014 06:19 PM, sreeja pam wrote:
Hello Christian,
Forwarding you the mail received from Samuel. So we can remove the set
of tables from Samuel so that we can get solve this duplicate value issues.
thanks
sreeja