[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Experimental Release: liblouisxml-2.0.2.tar.gz

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 01:34:52 -0500

Christian E.

Please do help me restructure the liblouisxml documentation. I don't use
emacs, and I'm a little wary of doing restructuring myself.

I envision the documentation beginning with the introduction. Then
should come a chapter on "Transcribing Documents". This should have
sections called "with xml2brl", "With msword2brl" and "With rtf2brl. The
next chapter will, of course, be "customizing ..." The special features
chapter should have an additional section on "Browser-specific Output".
After this chapter there should be a new one called "Special Formats".
This will be divided into sections "Tables", "Poetry", and whatever
other specialized formats we want to consider. I think I can fill in the
explanations and subsections.

I notice that the detailed menu does not mention Implementing braille
mathematics codes or the introduction.

Let me know if you need further clarification.

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org