[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Experimental Release: liblouisxml-2.0.2.tar.gz

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:23:41 +0200

Hi John

On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 02:08 -0500, John J. Boyer wrote:
>  Feedback needed.

I just did a quick check if I could build the doc. I checked it directly
from the branch. I did find a small typo which prevented it from
building the PDF and commited a fix for it directly to your branch. I
hope that's OK. As for the content I need to have a more detailed look.

Swiss Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired