[liblouis-liblouisxml] Duplicate file: braille-patternsin.cti

  • From: "Peter Lundblad" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "plundblad@xxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:07:32 +0200

HI,

I just found out that braille-patternsin.cti is suspiciously similar to
braille-patterns.cti (except for some header comments) and was wondering if
it was added (and used) by mistake.  I suggest getting rid of this file to avoid
confusion.  I am happy to create a pull request on github if the maintainers
agree, or it might just be as easy for someone with commit access to just
fix this.  (I am also happy to file a bug on github if that's prefered).

Thoughts?

Regards,
//Peter