[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Documentation Fragment, Special Formats

  • From: "'Paul Wood'" <PaulW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:58:49 +0200

Hi, I'm new to liblouis but I thought dtbook syntax for poems/poetry was:

<poem>
        <linegroup>
                <line>The Wonderful Counsellor guide you</line>
                <line>The Mighty God protect you</line>
                <line>The Everlasting Father be with you</line>
                <line>The Prince of Peace overshadow you</line>
                <line>And the blessing of God be upon you</line>
                <line>Now and evermore</line>
                <line>Amen</line>
        </linegroup>
</poem>

Or am I missing the point! Probably!

Paul

Paul Wood, Technical Services Leader
Torch Trust
Torch House, Torch Way,
Market Harborough, Leics. LE16 9HL, UK
Direct Line: +44(0)1858 438262
Tel: +44(0)1858 438260, Fax: +44(0)1858 438275
Email: paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.torchtrust.org
Chief Executive: Dr Gordon Temple
Charity No. 1095904

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The computer from which
this mail originates is equipped with virus screening software.
However Torch Trust cannot guarantee that the mail and its attachments
are free from virus infection.