[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Differences in Spanish Braille Codes

  • From: Quetzatl <quetzatl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:50:15 +0100

Hi John and all.

Spanish braille was unified in 1988. All countries use same braille spanish tables. However, some parts as quimic and other technic codes, for example, are in discusion yet.

Regards.

Juan.

El 27/02/2012 21:33, John J. Boyer escribió:
I have an inquiry about how Spaniish braille codes differ from one
country to another. Please tell me what you know. Is there a place which
has all this information?