[liblouis-liblouisxml] Debugging and Update Notices

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:41:13 -0600

I am making progress getting rid of the bugs in liblouis. They should
all be fixed before the release date. My apologies for any inconvenience
they might have caused. I've learned to test more thoroughly. make check
is a big help. Nothing has been committed yet.

Christian is posting the results of his build tests to the list. I think
that commits to the repositories should also be posted to the list. I
suggested this a few years ago, but some people objected. However, I
think it is a very good idea, because it keeps everyone poosted on the
state of development.