[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Compiling liblouis on MacOS X

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 20:08:23 +0100

Hi David and thanks,

I have a Homebrew formula already, been wanting to mention that. I've had
it lying around for a while (the formula is for version 2.5.2), but I only
pushed it to a git repo this morning. See
https://github.com/liblouis/homebrew-liblouis.

Your formula has a few more "depends_on", I'll make sure I incorporate
those.

I don't know about contributing upstream as they are not so keen on
including niche stuff. We can always try. But the "brew tap" mechanism is
also very elegant I think.

I also have a formula for liblouisutdml by the way, but I haven't pushed it.

Bert