[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Checking all translation tables automaticaly future - some questions

  • From: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:13:26 +0100

Hy Christian,

The tests/check_all_table.pl file need add some known non table extensions possible: 1. .txt files, (possible have temporary the table directory anybody development machine with txt files),
2. .patch, .diff files,
3. End of ~ filenames,

If anybody not need, I think I not writing the table checker with Python, because the awailable perl script is good. I not known prewious this testing utility. :-):-)

Attila