[liblouis-liblouisxml] Changing License to LGPL

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:25:55 -0500

We (John Gardner, Dave Mielke and I) have decided to change the license
for liblouis and liblouisxml from GPL to LGPL with no additional
wording. Given the problems we've had with licenses, I'm putting this
notice on the list and waiting a week to see if anyone has
objections before actually changing the files.
Those who wish to read the licenses can find them at http://www.gnu.org

John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.
http://www.jjb-software.com
Madison, WI USA