[liblouis-liblouisxml] Bookshare is using liblouis-liblouisxml!

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 08:06:19 -0600

Recently the major provider of online books to people with visual and
oth print disabilities in the United States, www.bookshare.org ,
switched from its old braille translator to liblouisxml-liblouis. They
are very happy with the software, and I must say that the quality of
their braille files has improved greatly. This means that our software
has really arrived!

My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org
http://www.jjb-software.com