[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Back translation of url's

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 04:08:28 +0000

The compbrl did not seem to work.  I did this in en-us-g2.ctb:

begword http:// 125-2345-2345-1234-156-34-34
begword https:// 125-2345-2345-1234-234-156-34-34

That works fine but is that a bad way to fix this problem?

Ken
bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John J. Boyer
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 10:19 AM
To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Back translation of url's

Ken,

Please post from the address at which you are subscribed to the list.
Your message came to me as the moderator, and I had to check it to make sure it
wasn't spam.

Now for your question. Try something like

compbrl http:// 125-2345-2345-156-34-34

Do not use the = shortcut for the dot pattern. It does not work for
back-translation.

John

--
John J. Boyer, Executive Director
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc.

For a description of the software, to download it and links to project pages go
to http://www.abilitiessoft.com