[liblouis-liblouisxml] UEB url problems

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 04:18:26 +0000

This is a separate problem from the en-us- problems I am writing about in the
other mail.  I also tested backtranslation of URLs in UEB.  First it seems to
me you should not have to mark urls in UEB to not be back translated right?
Even if you have to there is a weird bug that I can't find with UEB g1 and g2.
Here is what I get when I translate one URL:

Starting URL:
http://www.aph.org
translation
_+http://.aph.org_:
Back translation
http://www\x03b1ph\x03bfrg<http://www/x03b1ph/x03bfrg>

First do we need the _+ and _: in UEB and second what the heck is going on with
the\x03b I can't find that Unicode anywhere in all the includes for en-uebg1 or
en-uebg2.

Ken