[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Arabic

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:16:23 -0600

Wael,

Checking the list of tables, I find that we have an Arabic Grade 1 table
and also a Farsi Grade 1 table. An Arabic Grade 2 table would include
the Grade 1 table and build on it. To get started, look at the liblouis
googlecode page, hggp://code.google.com/p/liblouis You will find
descriptions and links to various things, including online
documentation. This contains a section on writing translation tables.

John