[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Answers for Lars, Questions for Bert

  • From: lars@xxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Bjørndal)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:53:30 +0200

Hi, John!

> Lars, Yes,l the problem with file2brl on placement of braille page
> numbers is a bug. When I trransferred Bert's changes to liblouisutdml I
> did hit manually, so I'm not surprised that there are bugs.

Ok. I'm using version file2brl (liblouisutdml) 1.7.0. Please let us know
when it's fixed in svn.

> One possibility for getting e-mail addresses, etc. right would be to use
> the Swedish Grade 1 table

Norwegian, yes...

> and introduce a letter sigh, i9f it doesn't
> have one already. You would then have to use the changetable semantic
> action and surround what you want in computer braille with some sort of
> xml tag.

I know. Even though, a feature request is to have the compbrl facility
changed in a way that lets you decide more specifically how strings
containing org, www etc. are handled. Enclosing such strings feel as a
workaround.

Best regards,
Lars