[liblouis-liblouisxml] Answers for Lars, Questions for Bert

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 07:26:01 -0500

Lars, Yes,l the problem with file2brl on placement of braille page
numbers is a bug. When I trransferred Bert's changes to liblouisutdml I
did hit manually, so I'm not surprised that there are bugs.

One possibility for getting e-mail addresses, etc. right would be to use
the Swedish Grade 1 table and introduce a letter sigh, i9f it doesn't
have one already. You would then have to use the changetable semantic
action and surround what you want in computer braille with some sort of
xml tag.

Bert, have you removed the hard-coding of hyphens, so that the user can
define his own? Does braillePageAt Bottom work for you?

The current tarball of liblouisxml should contain the changes you sent
earlier. Is this the case?