[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: +AFs-liblouis-liblouisxml+AF0- Re: Web Demo is Up+ACE-

  • From: "Paul Wood (E-mail)" <paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 13:40:02 -0000

Hi John,

You can see from the following I've run a DAISY pipeline transform that

outputs to a temp file and then the next transform uses that as the

input. This is all done in a temp folder which was created based on the

date and time, which I think I got from your code!

exec('c:+AFw-Progra+AH4-1+AFw-DAISYP+AH4-1+AFw-plugins+AFw-org.daisy.pipeline_1.0.8+AFw-pipeline-cli

.bat

c:+AFw-Progra+AH4-1+AFw-DAISYP+AH4-1+AFw-plugins+AFw-org.daisy.pipeline_1.0.8+AFw-scripts+AFw-create_dis

tribute+AFw-dtbook+AFw-RtfToDtbook.taskScript

"--rtf='.+ACQ-filePath.+ACQ-userDir.+ACQ-inputFile.'"

"--dtbook='.+ACQ-filePath.+ACQ-userDir.'tempdtbook.xml"

"--dtbookFixRunCategories=REPAIR_TIDY" "--simplifyHeadingLayout=true"

"--documentLanguage=EN"', +ACQ-output);

exec('c:+AFw-Progra+AH4-1+AFw-DAISYP+AH4-1+AFw-plugins+AFw-org.daisy.pipeline_1.0.8+AFw-pipeline-cli

.bat

c:+AFw-Progra+AH4-1+AFw-DAISYP+AH4-1+AFw-plugins+AFw-org.daisy.pipeline_1.0.8+AFw-scripts+AFw-modify_imp

rove+AFw-dtbook+AFw-DTBookfix(Poems).taskScript

"--input='.+ACQ-filePath.+ACQ-userDir.'tempdtbook.xml"

"--output='.+ACQ-filePath.+ACQ-userDir.+ACQ-outputFile.'" ', +ACQ-output);

Hope this helps!

What does 'stdin' mean in 'The output of antiword is on stdin.'?

Paul