[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Web Demo is Up!

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 05:30:29 -0600

Paul,

At this point translation of MSWord files doesn't work. This brings up a
point I wanted to ask you about. The msword2brl script in the
liblouisxml distribution pipes the output of antiword to xml2brl. Is
this allowed in php? The output of antiword is on stdin. Can I redirect
it to a temporary file and then have xml2brl process that file?

I've had another report about trouble with italics, but I haven't
observed it myself.

John

--
My websites: