[lektrik_flyers] Re: video and flying

  • From: Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 17:16:42 -0500

If anybody wants to fly with us in the AM we will be at Bob Courtway over
on Siebenmorgan around 7:30 am.  If you are on Oak Street you can just turn
off of Oak St. onto Bob Courtway drive, which goes right by the school, or
you can come down Siebenmorgan from Museum Rd and take the right at the
second roundabout.  If coming from German Road, it would be I think the
first roundabout.  You'll know by the Green houses (Freyaldehoven).  Here
is a map of the site.

http://goo.gl/maps/vMT7j

I think the conditions should be GREAT.  Hope we see you.