[lektrik_flyers] Re: video and flying

  • From: Tray Fowler <tray_fowler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 09:50:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to doing some "in flight
structural testing" with you guys!

This may be a dumb question, but why don't you guys just go to the actual
flying field at Beaverfork??
Its already set aside by the city and the club is super cheap to join (The nice
Dallas field was $350/year dues, this one is like $20), and if you do something
dumb AMA will cover you there. I've never had any problems with soccer
hooligans out there. In fact, people expect to see you there, and they usually
vacate the area when you start flying. I typically go out every Sunday
afternoon.

And now for today's entertainment...... Here's a super short clip that David
McCoy got of my Trex 500. It should be titled "that's too much money upside
down that close to the ground"......... (thats what my wife says)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3sybdNw3lM