[lektrik_flyers] Swap Shop

  • From: John Gray <jaggray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:37:58 -0500

Hi Guys,

I hope everyone had a great 4th.  We had a bunch of people over and
set off plenty of fireworks.

The LAFFS  Club of Fairfield Bay is having another Swap SHop.  It is
on July 16 starting at 8:00 am.  It will be the same as last time.
Terry is surposed to be there with a bunch of good buys and you can
set up a table and sell at no charge.  Of cause you can come and buy
as well.  There is no charge for selling or entry.

The venue is the same, The Clinton Center on Hwy 65B, downtown, Clinton.

David could you please spread the word on the Conway Club list.  We
would like everyone to know about it.  It was a lot of fun last time
and there was many good buys.

Have fun flying,

John

PS  I am still working on Ross's Tensor 4D.
by a fellow member.  If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv,
please follow the link (//www.freelists.org/list/lektrik_flyers) and
follow the onscreen prompts to be removed from this list.  Should this not work
for you send an email to bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx and supply the email address you
wish to have removed from the listserv, and this will be done at the earliest
available opportunity.  Visit our website at
http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/.  Thank you and we hope you continue to
enjoy being a member of the lektrik flyers.