[lektrik_flyers] Re: Stryker mods and evolution

  • From: Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 21:28:28 -0500

monokote from Great Planes. I used the Chrome on top, and the Navy blue on
the bottom, but you can mix and match or whatever colors you like.
 Actually I used econokote the one step down from monokote, but they are
virtually the same except I think monokote is supposed to handle the heat a
little better.  John C. can tell you the good the bad and ugly of the
"kotes". :-)