[lektrik_flyers] Flying Saturday 24-Nov-12

  • From: Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 09:36:39 -0600

NOTAM....

Flying conditions for 24-Nov-12 at Dave Ward RC International look optimal.
 The Higgins Rule WILL NOT be in effect.  Winds will be at 4 to 5 mph all
day (until dark).  Temps will be cool but with the sun at Noon will feel
very good.  Conditions are dry, visibility very good.

If we should experience a soccer infestation, we will move to the Bob
Courtway school just off Siebenmorgan as a backup plan.

Landing time should commence about 10am or just a little after.

See you in the air.

--

Bill Beavers
Lektrik Flyers Website <https://sites.google.com/site/billbeavers/>