[lektrik_flyers] Flying Friday and MAYBE Saturday

  • From: Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 07:29:32 -0600

Some of us Lektrik Flyers are going to try to get some flying in Friday and
maybe Saturday.   We are going to start at the Dave Ward Drive Soccer
Fields and hope there are no people using them (we think soccer season is
over), and if that doesn't pan out, will move to the Bob Courtway school.

The temp for Friday will hit 60 for a high, but cool isn't to bad.  The
winds will start mild but hit 15 by a little after noon, so we are going to
hit it around 8:30 am or 9 am on Friday.  The wind locator I use (see link
below my signature) doesn't go past 3 days at a time, so I don't know yet
what Saturday looks like.

Anyway, hope to see some of you out there.  As always, the fun will be
there.  Come and get some.

--

Bill Beavers
Lektrik Flyers Website <https://sites.google.com/site/billbeavers/>