[LRflex] Re: sunday's birds

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:28:26 -0800

Ted.
I knew there was some simple explanation for this.  Of course.  Just tell
them to pose and they will.  Leave it to you to get to the heart of the
matter.  Thanks.

So, where do I learn "Bird"? I am still trying to learn Klingon.  I can't
seem to find a language tutor for that one.  Costco only carries French,
Spanish and German.

Aram